Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The WONDER of it all!


Topic of the week
Wonder
To think or speculate curiously. 
The ability to see the miraculous and remarkable in everything.

Photo by Katiedid

Greetings all! I'm back from a fun long weekend in Lake Tahoe a fitting start to my week of Wonder!  The mountains and the lake are just breathtaking! This week I'm all about getting my daughter to enjoy the WONDER of living. As I was poking around and generally getting caught up from being away I ran across this wonderful little slide show about The Wonder of it All. It is a perfect way to get yourself geared up for a wondrous week. Check it out here: 


Pretty uplifting eh? Sometimes we need to be reminded that the little things have as much magic as the very fact of our existence. I'm happy to be reminded and look forward to sharing the wonder with my girl this week. 

This week's Linky which will be LIVE all wonder week in my sidebar is designed to promote the Wonder of Living. Please link up any posts or sites which you think promote a feeling of wonder!


When/where do you experience the most wonder?

Next Post: Wordless Wednesday

My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity,Compassion, 
Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Wonder. Next week 's topic is Listening.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful vacation - this is the second post I have read today about a trip to Lake Tahoe so some day I really want to go there and see the beauty of it for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!