A few days ago, I ran across Marilyn of A Lot of Loves's Interview with her son. She had seen someone else do it and like her I thought it was a great idea! I did not take her advice and video it because I couldn't find the tri-pod to our camera... should have done it anyway!
1. What is something that I always say to you?
Drums and coffee and trees and there's more.
Don't eat that.
2. What makes me happy?
When I sing
3. What was Mommy like when she was a child?
You were SO SO Small. You liked basil when you were an itty bitty baby and I used to carry you around in a blanket and I wished you would grow up! And now you are my mommy.
4. How old am I?
So big. 100
5. How tall am I?
That short down (pointing at my foot) and this short up (pointing at my head). That's how tall you are.
6. What is my favorite thing to do?
To dance and sing with me.
7. What do I do when you’re not around?
You miss me.
8. What do I do for my job?
You cook with me and you snuggle me.
9. What’s my favorite food?
10. What do you and I do together?
Lots and super lots of stuff, and we do crafts together.
11. How are you and I the same?
We have different color hair.
That’s how we’re different. What makes us the same?
Both of us like noodles.
12. Where is my favorite place to go?
Small World After All Jungle
13. Why does Dad go to work?
Cause he will come back soon. Because he has to do work there.
14. What kind of work does dad do?
Computer work. When I go to his work and I will see what he does. I am going when I am bigger.
15. Who is my best friend?
16. What does Mommy and Daddy do when you go to bed?
They kiss me and I kiss and hug you guys
17. What do you want to do when you grow up?
Plant some flowers and turn on lights and be little again
18. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An alligator. An alligator sounds like fun to me.
19. Is there anything I should tell the people who are going to read this?
You are really going to love it!
20. Do you have any final words Sweets?
Yes I do!
What are they?
You're next! If you haven't interviewed your kids you should definitely try it. As Marilyn says, "You never know what might show up!"
Just for fun I thought I'd also check out a couple of blog hops too!
Next Post: Friday Fragment Fun
My 13 Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity,
Compassion, Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility.
This week is Hiatus week. Next week we dive into Fun!