Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Tagalong!

Flexibility - The ability to adapt and generate creative options rather than to obsess, worry and control.


Ahh flexibility! I really had no particular plan for this post. In fact I was thinking about waiting until tomorrow to post again but then I happened to find this "Tag along Tuesday" game. Being on the west coast I'm a little late but I really like the idea of this... "check out some new blogs and follow the ones you like" -- no pressure, just fun! Totally terrific! Do join us!




If you are new to this blog I would suggest you check out these posts to see if this is the kind of blog you might be interested in following.
and if you have a minute I would love some advice on:



Here's how Tuesday Tag-Along works:

  • Create a new Tuesday Tag-Along blog post. Include the Tuesday Tag-Along button by copying and pasting the code above. (You are also welcome to copy and paste these instructions in their entirety, or any portion of this Tuesday Tag-Along blog post!)
  • Add your blog name and the URL of your TTA post to the MckLinky below.



Next Post: Wordless Wednesday!

My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity,
Compassion, Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Flexibility.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me Mama!! I am now following you back =)
    Karen @ The Mommy Times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from http://thislilpiglet.blogspot.com to follow you back from TTA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following back .

    Thanks for visiting my blog - Going Green with Noah!

    Help spread the word!

    Come and grab my button :)


    Melanie
    www.jonathanandmelanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!