Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Flashback Wordless Wednesday... 'cause she was just so cute!!

Flexibility- The ability to adapt and generate creative options rather than to obsess, worry and control.




Please add a suggested caption for the photo. Links without captions will be deleted.





Do stop by and visit these other Wordless Wednesday participants here:



And if you NEED to say something, perhaps this is for you: Wordful Wednesday at 7 Clown Circus

Next Post: 8 (more) surprising things about me

My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity,
Compassion, Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Flexibility

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to balance when your monkey is trying to fly away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and love that outfit. My three youngest have a monkey they often fight over. What's up with monkeys nowadays? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!