Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Dragon Trouble


Empowerment - Foster individual self-discovery and self-esteem. Validate trying, taking healthy risks, and listening to inner truths.



Please play the Caption Game if you want to add your blog to the Linky.


If you would like some words check out yesterday's post: 


Empowerment "Ronious" style (It's like a Ninja Art!)



Do stop by to visit some other Wordless Wednesday  participants here:

And if you just NEED to say something, maybe this is for you:
Wordful Wednesday's at Seven Clown Circus

Next Post: Something fabulous!!




My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity,
Compassion, Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

9 comments:

  1. Very Cute. Love your little Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable ! Everyone knows fairies always take their pet dragon for a walk in the morning sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute shot, love the fairy taking the dragon for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Great shot. Happy WW! Thanks for linkin up. See ya next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fairy and her magical dragon!

    Happy WW!

    Feel free to drop by and link up: http://latinaonamission.com/2010/06/wordless-wednesday-our-sesame-place-caricatures/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little fairy! Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day.

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! How precious is she?!?! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charla @ Healthy Home BlogJune 9, 2010 at 7:25 PM

    So cute! :) I'm now following you on GFC and also on Twitter and would love to have you follow me too. Also, I'm one of the hostesses for Friendly Friday, and we'd love to have you drop by and join in the fun this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you're trying to promote these virtues. Great idea!

    Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!