Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordful Wednesday - Let's go to the park!

Topic of the Week
Compassion
Empathy with an awareness of the interdependence of all things,
and the strong desire to alleviate suffering.


Today I felt a few words were needed! 
I was away all day and eager to see my family so I gave them a call to say I was finally at home. They were in the car.
Daddy said, "Mommy's home now.
Sweets says, "I still want to go to the park.
Daddy to Sweets, "Isn't that like throwing mommy under the bus?" 
She thinks about it, "NO! It is only a LITTLE BIT throwing her under the bus. Let's go to the park!"
(Looks like a little more work on COMPASSION may be needed!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are participating in Wordful or Wordless Wednesday please link up!


Stop by other Wordful Wednesday Posts at Seven Clown Circus

Even MORE words available in this recent 
Everyday Mommy Post: "7 bloggy boot camp reviews"

Standard Wordless Wednesday Posts are available at

and

Next Post - A  little Compassion

My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity, Compassion, 
Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Compassion. Next week 's topic is Trust

4 comments:

  1. How cute she looks like she is hanging out!

    Colleen
    www.shibleysmiles.com
    Come by and link up your WW Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There nothing quite like the draw of the park ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been spending every day at the park all week! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just gotta love the park! When you're little, that is....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!