Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Minnie in the Family!


Topic of the Week
Acceptance
Ability to be with people, situations and things without the need 
to force, change or alter them.


The Girl's first day of preschool was today. She was asked to bring a family photo for the school bulletin board and this was the one she chose. I wonder if she thinks Minnie is a part of our family too?!

If you are playing WW please hook up your pictures and posts here!


Stop by other Wordful Wednesday Posts at Seven Clown Circus

Even MORE words available in this recent 
Everyday Mommy Post

Standard Wordless Wednesday Posts are available at

Next Post - Something Fragmenty!

My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity, Compassion, 
Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Acceptance. Next week 's topic is Empowerment
blog comments powered by Disqus