Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Hat Rap

Topic of the Week
Fun
Finding enjoyment and playfulness.


Please Play the Caption Game if Linking up!


(Also, if you have a favorite fun post from your blog, 
don't forget to join the FUN HOP in my side bar!)





Stop by other Wordful Wednesday Posts at Parenting by Dummies
Wordish Wednesday's are brought to us by Supermom

Even MORE words available in this recent 
Everyday Mommy Post

Standard Wordless Wednesday Posts are available at

Next Post: Friday Fragments




My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity, Compassion, 
Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Fun. Next week 's topic is Discipline.
blog comments powered by Disqus