Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday Caption fun - Caged Kids Edition!

Play the Caption Game here. Link up your WW posts below!

Photo by Santosh Ramdev
http://babygreene.org/ 12/20/10




If you are playing Wordful, Wordless, or Wordish Wednesday 
please link up here!


Stop by other Wordful Wednesday Posts at Parenting by Dummies
Wordish Wednesday's are brought to us by Supermom

Standard Wordless Wednesday Posts are available at

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I chuckled out loud when I saw this picture. Reminds me of Hansel and Gretel. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! :)) Amazing Funny!!!
    Happy Wordless wednesday and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! :)) Amazing Funny!!!
    Happy Wordless wednesday and a happy new year!
    http://vis-si-realitate-2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would have thought FOUR kids could fit in a dog kennel. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!