Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Intermission declared!!

FUN- Finding enjoyment and playfulness.


Greetings Fun seekers! 


I am writing a quick note here to let you know that I am not posting my planned resource article today. For what ever reason my Sweets decided to wake up at 5:00am (as opposed to her usual 8:30 time) and I  am not able to write as planned! I've posted my "Family Fun Linky" in the sidebar so you are encouraged and welcome to add any posts you think might be interesting on the topic! 


My apologies to anyone looking for the resource guide today... I hope to get it posted for you soon!


I am off to have some fun with my girl!
Everyday Mommy


Next Post: Resources and Fragments!

My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity,Compassion, 
Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Fun. Next week we tackle Discipline.
blog comments powered by Disqus