Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Up a Tree Edition

FUN- Finding enjoyment and playfulness.




Please play the Caption Game if you want to add your blog to the Linky.



Do stop by to visit some other Wordless Wednesday participants here:



And if you just NEED to say something, maybe this is for you:

Wordful Wednesday's at Seven Clown Circus
or
A Recent Everyday Mommy Post - Jungle Lessons

Next Post: Resources for Parenting FUN -- Stop by and Link Up your FUN posts!

My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity,Compassion, 
Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Fun. Next week we tackle Discipline.

8 comments:

  1. She looks right at home up there among the leaves. Looks so cool and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a full-time mummyJuly 6, 2010 at 8:28 PM

    What a fun caption linky! Happy Wednesday to you from Malaysia! :)

    Hop on over to check out my WW at I'm a full-time mummy (Ben Listening to Song)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo! Reminds me of playing in trees as a kid. Come on over and link up when you get a chance. See you soon!

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great how children can enjoy a good tree. My granddaughter had to walk to her climbing tree everyday when we lived at the old house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, be careful not to fall.
    Mariposa's WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love the caption game and your photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHe looks so cute!! "Just call me Jungle Jane!!" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charla @ Healthy Home BlogJuly 7, 2010 at 12:55 PM

    Woops! I just figured out that my linky was supposed to go with the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!