Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Monday, July 12, 2010

A quick hello

Discipline - The ability to follow direction and the courage to do what is right .

I'll be back a little later today for the "Official Kick Off" of Discipline week. I just wanted to let you know that I've posted the "I've got something to say about Discipline" Linky up in my sidebar. If you have any great tales or tips about Discipline this is where to share them! The Discipline Linky will be up all week and I will be doing a feature later in the week when I send some linky love to all who participate. Anything you post this week will also be included in next Discipline week's Linky so this is a great way to get multiple uses out of those great posts!

OK, then. I'll see you later for the real kick off... we have a park play date to get to now!

Looking forward,
Everyday Mommy

My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity,Compassion, 
Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Discipline. Next week we take on Creativity.
blog comments powered by Disqus