Welcome!!

I started this blog as a place to put the "mommy stuff" that just doesn't fit over on my other blog.

I became a first time mom at the age of 43 so this blog is written from *gasp* an older mom's perspective.

I love being a mom to the funniest little girl on the planet (check out the scroll over to the right ---> for some of her gems!) and I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures together!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Bacon!!


Topic of the Week
Discipline
The ability to follow direction and the courage to do what is right.


Need I say more? (No, but I do here!)

If you have a Wordful, Wordless or Wordish post,
Please do link up here!

Stop by other Wordful Wednesday Posts at Parenting by Dummies
Wordish Wednesday's are brought to us by Supermom

Standard Wordless Wednesday Posts are available at


Have a great post about Discipline?
Come share it.


Next Post: Friday Fragments

My Thirteen Virtues of Great Parenting are:
Fun, Discipline, Creativity, Love, Wonder, Listening, Curiosity,Compassion, 
Trust, Acceptance, Empowerment, Humility and Flexibility

This week is all about Discipline. Next week 's topic is Creativity.
blog comments powered by Disqus